Our Minnesota plant is our corporate location, located just north of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Minnesota was the birthplace of IDC Spring’s spring manufacturing business. Today, we have grown to two additional states in the US, based on the hard work and dedication of the people who work here. We have an extensive product line that is available throughout the United States and abroad.
9385 Holly Street NW Minneapolis, Minnesota 55433
Our Comprehensive Product Line That Includes:
- Residential torsion spring assemblies including oil-tempered, black coated and galvanized spring wire
- Wire diameters from .080” to .625” and ID’s from .050 to 10.5”
- Custom, made to order springs for commercial and residential replacement parts
- Square wire in diameters from .312 to .437
- Specialty ends including “hook ends” for mini storage to “tail” for rolling steel
- Mini-storage springs
- Extension springs
- Rolling steel springs
- Custom stenciling-put you companies name on each spring!
- Single, duplex and triplex assemblies
- Hardware Line