When you serve home and business owners with products for garage doors, you need to offer the best-performing, most durable components available. Without those, you wouldn’t be properly serving your own customers. At IDC Spring, we specialize in delivering a wide range of springs that deliver the performance and durability that are essential to your customers’ satisfaction, as well as the reputation of your brand.
If you’re looking for a tough, long-lasting spring for your most demanding applications, mechanical springs deserve careful consideration. A coiled spring specifically designed for tension and compression, the mechanical spring offers the benefit of increased travel, but with reduced loads. As your mechanical spring manufacturer in the U.S., we offer several mechanical spring variations, including:
- Torsion: A torsion spring system features a steel shaft with a cable drum at either end and one or two tightly wound springs. The load is created by the spring rotating around an axis.
- Extension: Resistance-based extension springs create the load by stretching apart.
- Compression: Compression springs operate in the opposite manner of extension springs; the load is created by squeezing together instead of spreading apart.
- Barrel: Barrel springs are suitable for most applications where it is necessary to produce force in a linear direction and where superior stability is essential. Industries that frequently make use of barrel springs in their manufacturing processes include automotive, toy, furniture and bottling procedures that require the mixing of a powdered substance with water or other liquid.
- Specialty Springs: custom wire forms can be manufactured in a wide variety of sizes and shapes to best match its specific application
The exact spring for you will depend on your customers and the products that the springs are being used to create. Know that you can count on IDC Spring as your mechanical spring manufacturer when you’re searching for the utmost in performance and durability for your customers.
Mechanical Spring Applications
- Agriculture & Farming Equipment
- Dock levels
- Heavy Trucking
- Assembly Lines
- and more
When you manufacture products that rely on torsion, extension or compression springs, you need a trusted mechanical spring supplier to serve as your vendor. At IDC Spring, we work with brands across the country, serving as their go-to mechanical spring supplier in the U.S.