Chrome silicon wire is one of the most desirable material for manufacturing springs. Chrome silicon wire has high tensile strength and unmatched resilience when it comes to high temperatures. This kind of wire is heat-treated and cold drawn. As a result, chrome silicon wire springs are widely used for heavy-shock loads in areas with higher temperatures.contact us request a quote
Chrome silicon wire springs
Benefits of Choosing Chrome Silicon Wire Springs
This material, in particular, is in high demand. Here are a few reasons why:
- Wear and Tear Resistant: This kind of wire keeps its quality even with repeated use.
- Vast Temperature Range: Many chrome silicon wire spring manufacturers recommend these springs for applications subject to higher temperatures.
- Strength and Durability: Because this wire is both cold drawn and heat treated, it’s extra strong and lasts a long time. In other words, investing in this type of spring will be worthwhile.
- High Tensile Strength: If you’re looking for springs that can withstand stress and intense shock loads, then chrome silicon wire springs are for you! This type of wire spring is so strong it’s often used in gun recoils and high-intensity vehicles.
Specs for Chrome Silicon Wire
If you need springs that can handle high impact and hot temperatures, it’s essential to order the proper custom chrome silicon wire springs. Our garage door springs come in sizes between .08 inches and .625 inches. We also offer many different kinds of coatings including painted and powder coated options.
Value With Choosing IDC Spring as Your Supplier
The IDC Spring are proud to serve as your one-stop-shop for your garage door & mechanical spring needs. We design, manufacture and process all our springs, including our entire product line of extension springs, torsion springs, one-piece springs, galvanized springs and square wire springs. Additional advantages to working with us include:
- Three Locations Across the U.S.: Our manufacturing and distributing buildings are located in Minnesota (our national corporate headquarters), Ohio (our expanded headquarters centers around serving our East Coast customers) and Arizona. We ship nationwide, so no matter where you are, our springs will easily reach you.
- An Extensive Product Line: The Industrial Spring Company offers a comprehensive and complete line of garage door hardware and springs. No matter what kind of material or thickness spring you’re looking for, we can deliver on all your custom chrome silicon wire spring needs.
- Our Bonus Special Order Program: We understand that sometimes life (and business) happens fast. If you find yourself in need of last-minute springs or a custom order comes out of the blue, our special order program will offer you peace of mind and save you money.
- Free Quotes Anytime, Anywhere: We offer fast, hassle-free quotes. Just fill out this form — it only takes a minute!
- Free Account Management App: Managing your inventory account has never been easier. Download our app for your phone or desktop to access your order history and manage your upcoming spring demands.
- Customer-Centered Mission: We put our customer first, always. We’re dedicated to delivering a high-quality customer experience. If something goes wrong, we’ll work with you until you’re one hundred percent satisfied.
- Customizable Products: Our wire springs are highly customizable, from their size to their coating to their material. No matter what your garage door spring needs are, we’re confident we can supply you with what you need.
We have also recently expanded our inventory to include mechanical springs, as well. If that’s what you’re searching for, we have you covered.
Interested in Speaking With a Chrome Silicon Wire Spring Supplier?
If you have any questions or need help when choosing torsion springs for your garage door, we’re here to help. We’ve been in business for more than 40 years, and we’re here to help you make the best choice for your spring applications.
Contact us online today or give us a call at 800-899-7945.