Types of Galvanized Springs
Residential sectional garage door torsion springs
Commercial sectional garage door torsion springs
Available Wire Sizes
Available Inside Diameters
- Residential Sectional Garage Doors
- Commercial Sectional Overhead Doors
Note: All galvanized springs are available cut-to-length or bulk snakes (120″, 144″, 168″, or 192″)
Additional Types of torsion springs
The Benefits of Galvanized Wire Springs
It’s not difficult to outline the many benefits of galvanized wire springs. They break down into three main categories:
- Durability: Galvanization means strength. With galvanized wire springs, you can support garage doors that are under a massive amount of weight and pressure. If you’re using mechanical springs for heavy furniture or farm equipment, you’ll be pleased with the extra strength of galvanized wire.
- Corrosion resistance: Sooner or later, springs wear out. But eliminating corrosion, one of the major reasons springs wear out, helps dramatically extend the life of your springs.
- Aesthetics: While there are other ways to protect your mechanical springs from rust and boost their strength, few have the clean, bright look of a zinc-coated galvanized spring.
Galvanized wire springs protect against rust, so are most effective in high-moisture situations.
When Galvanized Springs Are Best
What situations most often demand galvanized wire springs? It’s never a bad idea to choose galvanized wire springs. But it’s even more imperative to choose them in humid, moisture-filled environments — think Florida rather than Arizona.
In these high-humidity areas, the possibility of rust and corrosion is only heightened. Make sure you’re fighting back against the corrosive elements when you choose galvanized wire springs over the alternatives.
Why Choose IDC Spring?
At IDC Spring, we are your source for mechanical springs of all types, from garage door torsion springs to barrel springs and everything in between. We carry products of different sizes and specifications, including wire sizes between .192 and .406. Plus, we can customize your product to meet your exact length needs or deliver bulk snakes of 120, 144, 168 and 192 inches.
We are your galvanized wire spring manufacturer that delivers custom products. We focus on quality in everything we do, from customer service to the products you use to serve your customers. Turn to IDC Spring when you need a galvanized wire spring manufacturer you can depend on.
Request a free quote or contact us to learn more about our galvanized wire springs.
contact us request a quote